Novak D. vs Molleker R. – Match in Heilbronn (Germany)
We go with the Austrian Novak, good he has not played badly and even made the jump to play a tournament in Thailand and took it, nothing easy for the schedule and others, and always in Asia have very competitive players who also won .
- 14.04.19 TAI Novak D. (Aut) vs Stakhovsky S. (Ukr) 2: 0
- 13.04.19 TAI Kwon Soon W. (Kor) vs Novak D. (Aut) 0: 2
- 12.04.19 TAI Sugita Y. (Jpn) vs Novak D. (Aut) 0: 2
- 11.04.19 TAI Novak D. (Aut) vs Uchida K. (Jpn) 2: 1
- 09.04.19 TAI Novak D. (Aut) vs Tokuda R. (Jpn) 2: 0
Both players are playing in the tournament at a good level, so I do not rule out that they go to more games with great possibilities to do so. Molleker is based on service, but in some games he starts to serve well, and sometimes begins to lose his percentage in first serve service.
Prediction Today: 1